Thursday, January 11, 2007

Internet Detective

I was looking for some sites to help with evaluating internet sources for students. I liked this one for high school and college. It is clear, concise, and informative.

Internet Detective: Wise up to the Web

For the younger crowd, I liked this one. It was published last in 2000, which might seem a bit old in the web world, but the format was appropriate and the material appeared quite useful.

QUICK: The Quality Information Checklist

If you have any sites you like, please share!

Thanks,
Lee Anne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am here, asking for you to come to my blog at invisibledetective00.blog.com. If you have any questions or mystery, i will be happy to solve them for you, and please leave a comment for my blog! Anyway, i used my blog only to type in anything that i had answered for other people, so don’t be puzzled!