Monday, April 23, 2012

Plan your Learncation with The Eighth Floor

So, where are you vacationing this summer?  For so many educators, hanging out at The Eighth Floor is a vacation in itself.  We like to think of it as a "Learncation".  We are free, close, and easy. 

Check out our summer schedule online.  (Print schedules will hit the streets on May 1st.)  http://eighthfloor.org/

Remember that summer classes fill up quickly.  If there is something on your "must take" list, enroll early.  

Enrollment is open NOW! 

See you this summer - bring your floaties.
Lee Anne

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome lineup for summer

Lee Anne Morris said...

We know what our consortium members like!

Wanda said...

I appreciate all the variety; it's like being at the ice cream store, though: what do I want to take this time??

Cortney Williams said...

The best class that I have had so far this summer at the eighth floor was the photoshop classes.

Amanda said...

My favorite classes were photoshop and the Ipad classes. I am enjoying the blog one also.

Anonymous said...

Learncation - great idea! a rich opportunity to learn! thank you!

Liz Wright said...

My favorite subject from the classes I've taken (retaken) this summer was about wikis. I can really see an application for me professionally and for my classroom. Each time I take a class (no matter how many times I've taken it) I still come away with new information. Thanks for this opportunity! You are the best kept secret in Tulsa!

debkin said...

8th floor awesome:) I signed up for 9 classes this summer and each has been excellent. I wish I had time for several more.

Unknown said...

Sad to say that I never did get the chance to spend a summer vacation there was lots of work to be done. I am about to get my won shop and the weather was so great that we had to set up the botique and hope that it wwill be done for this month.

http://gulve.biz/